Solicitor Associate (4+ Years Experience) apply now
Witten LLP is currently seeking an experienced and motivated mid-level lawyer to join our solicitor group.
As a member of this group you will work on a broad range of transactions including, commercial real estate matters, entity formation and organization, financing, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
- A minimum of 4 years of corporate/commercial experience, preferably in the areas of commercial real estate (including the completion of acquisitions, dispositions, financings, and related matters), leasing or franchise matters.
- Ability to execute and advise on corporate transactions such as the formation and organization of ownership entities (e.g. corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships) and small business transactions.
- A member in good standing with current, active membership with a Canadian Law Society, preferably Alberta.
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial real estate related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Desire to build strong client relationships
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
*While meeting all of these requirements is most preferred, applicants with a similar set of skills and experience may also be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that offers sophisticated commercial work. The environment is supportive and collegial with a strong potential for career growth. We also offer competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Cathy Farnell.