December 15, 2021
Congratulations to Andrea Steen who was recently admitted to the Nunavut Bar! Andrea becomes the second lawyer in our office to be called in Nunavut. She is also a member of the Alberta and NWT bar.
Witten LLP recognized as one of Canada's Best Law Firms
November 16, 2021
Witten LLP is pleased to announce that it has been named as one of Canada's Best Law Firms 2022 in The Globe and Mail's report on business.
The Globe and Mail partnered with Statista to determine Canada’s Best Law Firms based on recommendations from lawyers and clients. This list reflect the 200 firms that received the highest number of recommendations from others in their field.
This award celebrates Witten LLP’s commitment to providing excellent services to clients.
Witten Lawyers participating as LESA faculty
Join Witten LLP lawyers over the coming months as they share their expertise.
The following Witten LLP lawyers are proud to be faculty in Legal Education Society of Alberta seminars:
Congratulations New Associates
Witten LLP is pleased to welcome our 2020-2021 articling students, Leigh Acheson, Emma-Lee Kramer, Spencer Marks and Brendon Shabani, as associates, following their respective calls to the bar in September 2021. Please join us in congratulating Leigh, Emma-Lee, Spencer, and Brendon.
12 Witten LLP Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers™ List
Witten LLP is proud of our reputation and the lawyers who work at our firm. Year after year our lawyers are recognized as the best in the industry as ranked by our peers. Congratulations to the following lawyers who were named to the “Best Lawyers" list in 2022:
- Jonathan Calvert (Real Estate Law, Commercial Leasing Law and Banking and Finance Law)
- Gillian Clarke (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Cathy Farnell (Real Estate Law, Commercial Leasing Law, Banking and Finance Law and Project Finance Law)
- John Frame (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
- Sharon Hollohan (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Keltie Lambert (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
- Ellery Lew (Intellectual Property Law)
- Allison McCollum (Trusts and Estates)
- Gary Reist (Real Estate Law)
- Howie Sniderman (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
- Ron Sorokin (Real Estate Law and Commercial Leasing Law)
- Audrey Wakeling (Trusts and Estates)
In addition, congratulations to Ron Sorokin for being named Lawyer of the Year 2022 in Commercial Leasing Law!