Solicitor Associate apply now
Witten LLP is currently seeking a motivated lawyer to join our solicitor group.
As a member of this group you will work closely with leading solicitors and be part of a top-tier team providing sophisticated legal advice on a broad range of matters including, commercial real estate transactions, condominium matters, entity formation and organization, financing, commercial leasing, franchising, as well as general corporate and commercial matters. We also prioritize development of our lawyer's technical legal skill and knowledge, and we provide outstanding learning opportunities.
- A member in good standing with current, active membership with a Canadian Law Society, preferably Alberta.
- Excellent academic and professional credentials.
- Solid legal and analytical ability, excellent writing and drafting skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Desire to build strong client relationships
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that offers sophisticated commercial work. The environment is supportive and collegial with a strong potential for career growth. We also offer competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Cathy Farnell.