Back to Lawyers
Estates and Estate Planning Solicitor apply now
Witten LLP is currently seeking an experienced and motivated mid-to senior level lawyer to join our solicitor group working in the areas of estates and estate planning.
- A minimum of 5 years of estate and estate planning experience, but we would be pleased to receive applications from more experienced candidates.
- A member in good standing with current, active membership with a Canadian Law Society, preferably Alberta.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
- Desire to build strong client relationships.
- Responsive, resourceful, practical and diplomatic problem solver.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
*While meeting all of these requirements is most preferred, applicants with a similar set of skills and experience may also be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that offers sophisticated estate and estate planning work. The environment is supportive and collegial with a strong potential for career growth. We also offer competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Cathy Farnell.