Payroll and Benefits Administrator apply now
Applications are being accepted for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator. The Payroll and Benefits Administrator will have a solid background in automated payroll processing, reconciliation of ledgers, and records management. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing and processing semi-monthly payroll
- Reconciling payroll ledgers to general ledgers
- Remitting taxes
- Government reporting
- Preparing payroll statements as required
- Submitting benefits enrollments, updates and reconciling benefits statements
- Maintaining records, preparing correspondence and reports as required
- Communicating with firm members and service providers regarding payroll and benefits
In addition, the Payroll and Benefits Administrator will support the Human Resources Manager with various tasks as necessary.
This position requires a self-motivated, organized and personable individual with 2-3 years of experience in payroll, benefits, and human resources support. The successful candidate must have the ability to work accurately and independently, with a high degree of confidentiality, in a fast-paced environment. A CPA designation is an asset, as well as specific experience in Ceridian Dayforce HCM and a law firm environment. Applicants should have advanced Excel knowledge and be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word.